TechBlo.com - Technology Views, Reviews, and News
Read This Article In Your Language!

Thursday, August 16

How To View Abobe PDF Files on Your N70 and other Nokia Phones?

Adobe PDF files are the best way to transport and store web pages, and documents like Bills, Transaction Slips, Web Tickets etc. I personally use the Primo-PDF to print[check post for details] any web page as a Adobe PDF file, and store it in MyDocuments folder for future reference. I have taught many friends this trick, and have heard from them that this trick works wonderfully in both business and personal organization. Well, I have the habit of transferring Adobe PDF files to my mobile and read them later at leisure, some times I carry Flight Tickets in Adobe PDF format in my Nokia Mobile and use it to get a Print Out to check in at the Airport. I sometimes keep Adobe PDF E-Books to read while on a flight or on a train to work, I usually read some photography books, technology tips and tricks or a Novel.

How to read Adobe PDF files on your Nokia Symbian S60 Mobile Phone? It is simple, just download the Adobe Acrobat Reader for the Symbian S60 version from the Adobe Website and install it in your Nokia Phone.

Here is the link to the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader for the Symbian S60, Nokia 6680 Download Page.

 

Recent Posts